Monday 14 January 2019

Day 1 - 4 February 2013

I arrived in New Zealand following a 25 hour Air New Zealand flight from London Heathrow to Auckland, with a brief 2 hour stopover in Singapore. I caught the Skybus from the airport to Queen Street and then a short walk to the Best Western President hotel. I was a little early so had a short wait in the lobby before being told my room was ready. After only a couple of minutes in the room there was a knock on the door and there stood the receptionist with my travel bag. I had left it in the lobby and not realised. I was very grateful that she found it so quickly as it contained my money, passport, phone and tablet!

After a shower I walked down to Auckland harbour.




Then followed a walking trail towards Auckland Domain and the War Memorial  museum.





Then arrived at Mt Eden.














 A bus back to the hotel and an early night following the long journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment